An Unpredictable WinnerMuch like March Madness, we came into our Logo Madness brackets wide-eyed and full of hope. And then things started to take left turns and fall apart before our eyes. I think if you asked any of us at the beginning who our champion would be - we wouldn't have guessed correctly. And like many a busted bracket, here we sit. In the end, it came down to Northeastern v Murray State. And well, here are the results:
A wild ride of logo designIn the end, Murray State pulls out a win for our Logo Madness. Why did the team go this way? Here are some direct comments from the voting:
- Northeastern was my #1 pick from the start. Great use of positive/negative space, very recognizable, determined expression on the face. Very well done. Murray State is also a really good logo. They did a great job of simplifying a really complex image.
- You can’t beat Murray State.
- Oh look, Duke won the championship.
- Feels like I’m about to get trampled by a horse. I like that.
- I have to vote for the dog over the polo pony.
- How could you vote against the dog?!
- It wasn’t my favorite logo on the bracket but Northeastern wins this one for me.
- Love the simplicity of the illustration.